Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles are the perfect summer treat. Fresh strawberries, cream cheese, yogurt and graham cracker crumbs, combine to make this delicious, creamy, frozen version of a classic dessert.
I am loving the fresh berry season. So many wonderful things to make and eat, never leaving for a dull moment in the kitchen, and lots of happy people in my house eating up all the goodies. With warmer weather, we all need a little “cooling” off. Why not combine strawberries and cheesecake to make popsicles. Sounds like a great plan to me.
We love cheesecake here. No better time to make a frozen version of it to enjoy in this great summer weather. These cheesecake popsicles combine all the ingredients in the classic dessert and create a creamy frozen treat!! Oh yum yum yum!!! I can see a lot of these getting gobbled up.
Making popsicles at home is so easy. I love that you can create just about any flavour combination you can think of. Let me tell you once my hubby taste tested these he said “we are never buying frozen treats again”.
If you don’t have popsicle molds, do yourself (and your family) a favour and grab some. Once you start making these little gems at home, the bought stuff just doesn’t compare.
Basically I just mixed all the ingredients for the cheesecake, poured it into the molds and let them freeze. Perfect for summer, no heat in the kitchen and a yummy treat for the nice warm weather.
These popsicles come out so creamy, and you can actually see and taste the graham crumbs. It really is like eating frozen strawberry cheesecake.
They are perfect for backyard BBQ season, and we all love spending time outdoors. In fact I think I will make a batch to take to our friends next time we go for a visit. I just know they will love them. When I made my Baileys Zebra they disappeared fast!!
Enjoy the warm summer weather and whip up a batch of these Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles. Your family will love them, and you will be the new “frozen treat” master.
Follow Me!! Like my Facebook page!!
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lb fresh strawberries (washed hulled and cut in 1/2)
- 1/2 cup honey graham crumbs
- 1/8 tsp Lorann strawberry oil
- Red food colouring optional
- Get your frozen treat molds ready.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese and beat with a hand blender.
- Blend in the Greek yogurt.
- Blend in the condensed milk.
- Add the strawberry oil.
- Add food colouring (if using).
- Add the strawberries, and using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Add the graham crumbs and stir to combine.
- Pour into molds and place in freezer until frozen.