We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Regarding Your Personal Information
Opt-Out: You can opt-out of future communications by following the “unsubscribe link” in our email. You can also email email@example.com to be removed as well.
Access: If you need to access any personal information, please submit a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amend: If you need to amend or update your personal information, please contact via email: email@example.com
Forget: If you would like us to erase your personal data, submit a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please Note** We may need to retain certain information when required by law.
What Information We Collect
- Information you voluntarily submit (from commenting on this site, subscribing to newsletters or submitting a contact form)
- Automatically collected information when you access this website (IP address, operating system, browser, date/time, referring websites, pages you viewed and actions like links you may have clicked while visiting this site.)
- Information collected from others (any third party software may transfer information to us)
- Cookies (log information using cookies stored on your browser. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain until deleted by you.)
Ways We May Use This Information
- Operate/Maintain this website
- Sending promotional information (which will include opt-out instructions)
- Sending administrative communications
- Responding to your comments/inquiries
- Provide user support
- Track/measure advertising
- Protect, investigate and deter against unauthorized/illegal activity
This website may use third-party service providers. Each third-party providers use of your information is dictated by their privacy policies.
We may use third-party analytics services on this site, social media platforms, social networking or mobile applications. The service providers use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to collect information (like IP address).
Currently this website uses the following third-parties:
- Google Analytics (tracks website usage and provides information regarding referring websites and user action on this site capturing your IP address.
- MailChimp (email updates and newsletters) We store your name and email.
- Askimet (filtering comment spam)
- Thrive Leads (capture your name and email for our email list) We store your name and email.
- One Signal (allows you to sign up for push notifications on your browser)
- Mediavine (for advertising on my site)
This list may be amended by the discretion of this website Homemade & Yummy.
We may use data (which does not identify you alone) for the purposes of marketing, advertising or other uses (example analytics/information collected from cookies).
Google Analytics Demographics
We are committed to ensuring that our website contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers.
To help us with this we have implemented the Google Analytics Demographics and interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs.
Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will not try to figure it out.
We use Google Analytics (GA) to process information about the number of visitors/users on our site, and their behaviour.
GA records your approximate location down to town level, the type device you are using (e.g. mobile, desktop, tablet), operating system (Windows or iOS) and browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.). None of this data can be used to identify you.
Google does record your IP address however, we don’t have access to this information and it modifies it so that you can not be identified specifically, just the area that you are in.
You can disable Google Analytics by downloading the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using by visiting: https://adssettings.google.ca/authenticated?hl=en
To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please visit Google Analytics Overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If you leave your name/website URL in a comment, it can be publicly visible.
- Store visitors’ preferences
- Record user specific information on pages they visit/access (to ensure they are not sent the same banner ads)
- Customize content for this site
- Used by third parties (like in Google Analytics described herein)
**Please Note** Users may prevent the setting of cookies by setting your internet browser and deny cookies for this website. Any cookies that may be set can be cleared from the cache of your internet browser. If you deactivate cookies in your browser, this may result in all functions not working properly on this website.
Homemade & Yummy engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer brands, networks and agencies. This content is disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. These sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (beacons) which may contain cookies to collect data to track usage and audience. This information is collected by the companies, and no personal information is collected by this website in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Homemade & Yummy engages in affiliate marketing. Tracking links are embedded in this website. If you click on an embedded link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser. This allows the company to track sales for the purposes of commissions on the sales.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This website has a voluntary newsletter subscription (with opt-out instructions). Sent newsletters may contain tracking pixels. These pixels allow us to see if/when you open an email, and any links in the email you may click. This information helps us to create more engaging newsletters by looking at the behaviour of our audience. This information is not passed to third parties.
Links To Other Websites
This site does not KNOWINGLY collect personal, identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. Please contact email@example.com if you feel we need to remove any information from our records.
Last Update: May 20, 2018
Homemade & Yummy is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without permission.