Easy Lemon No-Churn Ice Cream is the perfect Easter treat. A fun and easy way to make homemade ice cream without a machine.
It has a subtle lemon flavour, combined with pastel coloured marshmallows and Easter sprinkles.
Easter should be full of colours. Time to get rid of the winter blahs and make room for SPRING! Easter nest cookies are fun to make and are no-bake too. The perfect place for the Easter bunny to stash some treats. Maybe Cadbury creme eggs?
RECIPE and INSTRUCTIONS for this lemon ice cream can be found at the bottom of this post.
I always equate Easter with lemon desserts. Maybe it is the colour? Maybe it is the taste? Lemon Polenta Cake is easy, delicious, and makes a great presentation. Full of lemon flavour, and it just happens to be gluten-free too.
Looking for a bakery-style dessert to serve your guest? How about Lemon Tarts? Shortcrust pastry that is filled with lemon curd. OMG, they are so delicious.
When I was a child, we often had a dessert I like to call Spring Delight. I took the flavours of this family favourite and created this fun and easy recipe.
We also enjoyed this traditional Ukrainian Cheesecake at Easter too.
No-Churn Ice Cream Needs:
There are only 2 main ingredients for the basic no-churn recipe:
- condensed milk
- whipping cream
Combining the flavours from my childhood dessert was a fun experiment. I was thrilled with the results.
Take the basic ingredients and add:
- lemon pudding
- coloured marshmallows
- lemon extract
- yellow food colouring
- Easter sprinkles
How To Make Lemon Ice Cream Without An Ice Crem Maker
All you really need is an electric stand mixer (even a hand mixer will work). This is CRAZY EASY to make.
- Beat the whipping cream until it forms peaks.
- Fold in the condensed milk (combined with the pudding).
- Add lemon extract and food colouring.
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Scrape into loaf pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
This turned out creamy smooth and easy to scoop. Pale yellow and softly flavoured with lemon. Dotted with pastel marshmallows and Easter sprinkles. I know my grandkids are going to LOVE this ice cream recipe.
Looking for more homemade frozen treats? Check out these recipes:
- Kefir Popsicles are made with chocolate chips. Sure to please any kid.
- These homemade banana popsicles made with avocado, peanut butter and cocoa are a healthy alternative to sugar-loaded store-bought treats.
- Lemon Tea Pops contain blackberries and lemon tea.
Be sure to CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON located in the TOP MENU. You will get a FREE PRINTABLE and recipes! FOLLOW ME on social media too.
Lemon No Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 2 cups mini coloured marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoons lemon extract
- 3 drops yellow food colouring (optional)
- 1 ¾ ounces instant lemon pudding (½ package)
- ⅛ cup Easter sprinkles (optional)
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl. Whip until it forms soft peaks.(use a handheld or stand mixer)
- Pour the condensed milk into a measuring cup and add the lemon pudding. Mix well.
- Gently fold the milk/pudding mixture into the whipped cream.
- Add the lemon flavouring and food colouring. Mix gently to combine.
- Add the marshmallows and mix just to combine.
- Pour mixture into a non stick loaf pan.
- Top with Easter sprinkles.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Remove from freezer and scoop into bowls or cones.