Lemon Curd Parfait is the perfect no-bake dessert that is fancy and fun.
You can make it with homemade lemon curd, or store-bought. Add some cookies, berries, and a touch of whipped cream.
Looking for a bakery-style dessert? Try Lemon Curd Tarts. Perfect for summer parties.
This lemon parfait recipe is so easy and so delicious. You will enjoy it year-round. Perfect for company.
RECIPE and INSTRUCTIONS for this no-bake lemon parfait can be found at the bottom of this post.
Lemon Curd Layered Dessert Ingredients
Easy-to-find ingredients make this the perfect quick dessert recipe.
- lemon curd
- whipped cream
- fresh berries
Lemon Curd Parfait Is Easy To Make
Simple to put together is always a bonus. No-bake means less stress in the kitchen.
- Whip your cream and set it aside.
- Crush up the ladyfingers.
- Wash and slice berries.
- Grab your lemon curd.
- All you have to do is layer: cookies, curd, cream, and repeat.
- Top with whipped cream, and additional berries.
Lemon curd can be homemade or store-bought. You can also use lemon pudding.
Whipped cream can be made fresh. You can make it ahead of time and stabilize it. If you like, canned whipped cream is always an option.
Berries are anything you like. I used strawberries. Blueberries and raspberries are great alternatives.
Ladyfingers are always elegant to use in desserts. You can switch these up for any kind of biscuit you like. Shortbread cookies are delicious. You can even use cake, like shortcake or pound cake.
Serve in a tall glass to show off the pretty layers. Wine glasses are a great choice. They can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to eat. You may want to use stabilized whipped cream if you are going to store them for several hours.
Be sure to CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON located in the TOP MENU. You will get a FREE PRINTABLE and recipes! FOLLOW ME on social media too.
Simply a layered dessert in a tall glass. Traditionally the French layered frozen custard with fresh fruit. In the US ice cream is often used. Pudding, cookies, berries, and whipped cream are typical parfait ingredients.
Yes, you can. It should last for about a year or so. Always store lemon curd in the fridge. Once thawed, it will last for about 1 month.
Tarts, pies, cakes, macarons, parfaits, or just eat it by the spoonful.
Looking for more easy no-bake dessert ideas? Give these a try:
No-Bake Lemon Curd Parfait
- 4 ladyfinger biscuits (crushed)
- ¾ cup lemon curd
- 6 ounces fresh strawberries (sliced)
- ¼ cup whipped cream (whipped)
- Whip cream and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Crush ladyfingers and set aside.
- Wash and slice berries. If you want your berries sweeter, place in a bowl with sugar and mix.
- Get a serving glass.
- Layer the ingredients: crumbs, lemon curd, whipped cream, berries, crumbs, lemon curd, whipped cream, and end with berries.
- Place in the fridge till ready to serve.