Nothing beats cold soup recipes for summer. Zucchini Noodle Gazpacho is a blender soup perfect for lunch, or an appetizer for a bbq party.
Fresh zucchini and cucumber, and a few simple ingredients, along with the help of a blender, create a thick, creamy gazpacho soup. Top it off with some fun zucchini noodles and parmesan crisps. Summer eating is easy and fun. Try these zucchini burgers too.
The best part is, this cold soup recipe is made in just a few short minutes. After all, I would rather be enjoying sunny weather than spending time in the kitchen. Wouldn’t you?
This zucchini soup will certainly be a welcome rotation during the summer months. In fact, I need to check out more gazpacho recipes.
You can never have too summer squash recipes, and I LOVE making zucchini noodles too. Do you call them noodles or zoodles? I refer to them both ways. Check out my Greek Zoodle Salad, or Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp.
Raw zucchini is delicious and a great summer vegetable to enjoy in so many tasty recipes.
RECIPE and INSTRUCTIONS for this easy gazpacho blender soup can be found at the bottom of this post.
Ingredients Shopping List
A few simple ingredients are all that is needed to make this simple gazpacho soup recipe.
- sliced zucchini (skin on)
- sliced cucumber (skin on)
- basil leaves
- avocado oil
- sun-dried tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- sour cream
- zucchini noodles (for garnish)
- pea shoots (for garnish)
- parmesan crisps (for garnish)
- Italian flavoured olive oil (for garnish)
What Is Gazpacho?
I will straight up you tell you this is my first time making and eating gazpacho. Can you believe it? I guess I was still in the mindset that soup has to be HOT not cold.
Gazpacho is a cold soup that originated in Spain. For some strange reason, I thought it came from Italy. You can learn something new in the food world every day.
It contains a mixture of uncooked veggies, seasonings, and spices. You can also add nuts, breadcrumbs, yogurt, or sour cream to make it creamy.
It usually contains a tomato base. This recipe is a twist on the classic.
Some cookbooks classify gazpacho as a salad. Traditionally served as an appetizer.
Whatever class you want to put gazpacho in, I have finally found out it tastes DELICIOUS! I mean how can you not love it, especially this easy gazpacho recipe? Throw everything in a blender and call it dinner.
How To Make Zucchini Gazpacho
This has got to be the easiest soup ever. Have you ever made blender soup? So good.
In a few short minutes, your soup is ready.
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Blitz until smooth
- Chill until ready to serve
You can eat it right away if you like. but I prefer to get it nice and chilled. Perfect for making the day before. If you want to eat it right away, you can add some ice in the blender along with the other ingredients.
I will say, you need a REALLY good blender for the best results. An immersion blender works well too.
Summer meals should be easy and delicious. This is the best gazpacho recipe ever. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Looking for a few more cold soups to try? Here are a few:
Click the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON located in the top menu. You will receive a FREE PRINTABLE, recipe suggestions and get on my NEWSLETTER LIST so you will never miss a new post again! FOLLOW ME on social media too!
Zucchini Noodle Gazpacho Cold Blender Soup
- 10 ounces sliced zucchini (skin on)
- 6 ounces sliced cucumber (skin on)
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 ounce sun-dried tomatoes (in oil)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- zucchini noodles
- pea shoots
- parmesan crisps (crushed)
- Italian flavoured olive oil
- Wash and slice the zucchini and cucumber and place into a blender.
- Add the rest of the soup ingredients into the blender. If you are going to eat the soup right away, you may want to add a handful or two of ice to the blender as well. This will chill the soup as you blitz it.
- Put the lid on and pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
- If you like you can pour the soup into bowls, garnish with desired items and eat.
- I placed the soup in the fridge for an hour or so to chill. You can leave it in the blender or put it into a sealed container.
- When ready to eat, pour the soup into serving bowls, add some zucchini noodles, pea shoots, crushed parmesan crisps and a few drops of Italian flavoured olive oil.