These Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate & Pistachios are MY favourite Christmas cookie.
Each year I make everyone’s favourite cookie for Christmas…and these Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate & Pistachios just happen to be mine. That is why I was so excited to feature this recipe in the The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2015!!
This was my very first time taking part in this wonderful cookie swap raising money for this year’s charity Cookies for Kid’s Cancer.
Bloggers from around the world take part in this fun holiday event. How it works is you enter your name (along with a small charity donation), then you are assigned the names of 3 other bloggers in your country. You have until a certain date to bake and mail 1 dozen cookies to each of the bloggers you have been given….BUT…it has to remain a secret. Once bloggers start receiving their cookies they can go on all their social medias to thank and promote the blogger who sent them the cookies. Today December 16, 2015…is the DAY when ALL bloggers post their recipes!!
It was so much fun baking these Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate & Pistachios, packing them up and sending them out. It was exciting getting my cookies too. If you have never taken part in this before…be sure to take part next year…I know I will be!!
Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ?
Still looking for more cookies to make…how about some Peanut Butter Reverse Chocolate Cookies !!
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate & Pistachios
- 2/3 cup butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour (all purpose)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pistachios (toasted and chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine oats, flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour mixture (mixing until well combined).
- Add cranberries, white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto non greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes until golden.
- Cool on baking racks.