Are you a burger lover? This 23 Homemade Burgers Recipe Roundup is for YOU! A great collection of good burger recipes that will tickle your tastebuds.
You can NEVER have too many hamburger recipe ideas. This burger roundup has all the bases covered (and even a couple of EXTRAS too).
I asked some of my blogging friends to give me a link to their best burger recipes. WOW, I had so many to choose from. It was a difficult decision to pick the links for this homemade burger roundup.
With so many good burger recipes here, I know you will find a few you want to try. It’s all about burger time! We just got a new grill, and I am so looking forward to using it.
If you are like me, homemade hamburgers should be EASY to make, totally DELICIOUS and interestingly UNIQUE. NO BORING BURGERS!
Whether you are making a burger with garden ingredients, your favourite protein, or even wild game, this collection has something for everyone.
If you are in the hunt for the ULTIMATE burger recipe, enjoy this post. You will want a burger for dinner tonight!!
Zucchini Burger with Sriracha & Pancetta Homemade & Yummy
HOMEMADE BEEF BURGERS ROUNDUP
These beef burgers are juicy and combine lots of interesting flavours. Toppings like blueberry BBQ sauce, tequila-lime aioli, fried onions, or beer, and onion jam certainly make these easy burgers recipes a must to try.
- Mojo Beef Burgers Striped Spatula
- Fried Onion Mushroom Burger Rocky Mountain Cooking
- Beer Burgers with Beer Onion Jam Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen
- Blueberry BBQ Brie Burger Running To The Kitchen
HOMEMADE CHICKEN & TURKEY BURGERS ROUNDUP
If you are looking for the best turkey burgers or chicken burger recipe, I think you will LOVE these. Ingredients like roasted garlic, feta, and raspberry-mint aioli intrigue my tastebuds.
- Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers Haute & Healthy Living
- Greek Turkey Burgers with Raspberry Mint Aioli Mom’s Dinner
- Tender Greek Turkey Burgers Killing Thyme
- Cajun Chicken Burger Hungry Healthy Happy
HOMEMADE PORK BURGERS ROUNDUP
One of our favourite categories. There are so many great things to incorporate into a homemade pork burger. Pork belly, grilled pineapple, and rhubarb-apple chutney create the ultimate burger recipe.
- Sticky Pork Belly Burger Kitchen Sanctuary
- Pork Cheddar Burger Slow The Cook Down
- Asian Pork Burgers A Turtle’s Life For Me
HOMEMADE LAMB BURGERS ROUNDUP
Do you like your lamb Greek flavoured? How about a little harissa action? These lamb burgers combine lots of delicious flavours and toppings.
- Lamb Burger with Harissa & Onions AnotherFoodBlogger
- Greek Style Lamb Burgers Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Lamb Sliders with Turmeric Aioli I Just Make Sandwiches
HOMEMADE WILD GAME BURGERS
If you like venison meat and bison burgers, give these a try. I have yet to try venison!
HOMEMADE SEAFOOD BURGERS ROUNDUP
Nothing beats a great fish burger. Even better if you are lucky to have fresh seafood at your doorstep. Most times I have to use frozen and the burgers are still super delicious.
- Spicy Shrimp & Crab Burgers Seasoned Sprinkles
- Fish Burger with Charred Lettuce Sprinkles & Sprouts
- Blackened Harissa Halibut Burgers My Kitchen Love
HOMEMADE VEGAN & VEGETARIAN BURGERS ROUNDUP
The collection would not be complete without this category. If you think meatless burgers are wrong, think again! These burgers will certainly convince you that healthy hamburgers are DELICIOUS too.
- Vegan Lentil Burger Contentedness Cooking
- Grilled Halloumi and Pineapple Veggie Burgers everyday delicious
- Vegan Burger The Cheeky Chickpea
No burger would be complete without a few extras. Pickles, spices and homemade buns.
- Pickled Zucchini Homemade & Yummy
- Burger Seasoning Masala Herb
- Burger Buns Veena Azmanov
- Pickled Onions Homemade & Yummy
I hope you enjoyed looking at this 23 Homemade Burgers Recipe Roundup and visiting the bloggers that shared their links. Have you picked out a few you would like to try?
I have even created a Salmon Burger recipe just for Broil King too!!
MORE ROUNDUP COLLECTIONS
Please FOLLOW ME on SOCIAL MEDIA, and sign up for my WEEKLY NEWSLETTER.