Banana Chocolate Pudding is so easy to make. This no-cook pudding only needs 4 ingredients and can be whipped up in under 10 minutes.
Some people are under the impression that healthy recipes are boring. I totally disagree.
Are you an avocado lover? I sure am. I think I could live on avocado toast. You can dress it up with so many toppings. Eat it for lunch or dinner. Made with easy ingredients in minutes. What’s not to love?
RECIPE and INSTRUCTIONS for this healthy banana dessert can be found at the bottom of this post.
Chocolate and Banana Pudding Needs 4 Ingredients
- Ripe bananas
- Cocoa powder
- Peanut butter – or any nut butter you wish.
- Garnishes (optional)
All these ingredients are readily available at the grocery store. No trips to the specialty market needed.
I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Have you tried my homemade peanut butter cups? They are so good.
No-cook Banana Chocolate Pudding Is Easy To Make
In under 10 minutes, this mashed banana and chocolate pudding is ready to eat. If you need a vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free dessert, this is it!
There is basically ONE step to make this chocolate pudding. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz! Easy right?
Don’t have a food processor? You can use a blender or immersion blender. If you are camping and want to make this, by all means, mash everything with a fork. It will be a little lumpy but still delicious.
Need to switch out the peanut butter? No problem. Any nut butter will work in this recipe.
Garnish with anything you like. Banana slices, nuts, berries, coconut, granola, whatever floats your boat.
Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge. This will keep for about 3 days. Seems to disappear in one day in my house.
This avocado dessert is so creamy. You really have to give it a try to see for yourself just how tasty healthy recipes can be.
Be sure to CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON located in the TOP MENU. You will get a FREE PRINTABLE and recipes! FOLLOW ME on social media too.
Looking for more banana recipes? Here are a few:
- Banana Popsicles are a must for summer eating fun. The same ingredients as this pudding, but in a frozen form.
- Breakfast Banana Split is a fun way to eat dessert for breakfast. Turn it into a breakfast bar for brunch on the weekend. Everyone will love making their own creations.
Banana Chocolate Pudding (No Added Sugar)
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1 ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Extra fruit and nuts for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to food processor.
- Puree until well blended and smooth.
- Place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish.