Healthy Mediterranean Tuna Avocado Salad (No Mayo Added)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
This Healthy Mediterranean Tuna Avocado Salad is packed with flavours, and hearty enough to be a meal. Dinner is ready in 15 minutes or less.
Add to CollectionGo to Collections
For the Salad:
- 6 ounces avocado (1 large/chopped)
- 160 grams Rio Tuna (1 can/drained)
- 6 ounces tomatoes (fresh) (chopped/drain excess liquid)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 19 ounces Romano beans (1 can/drained/rinsed)
- 4 ounces canned artichokes (Packed in oil/chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped/for garnish)
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper (or to taste)
For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 tsp olive oil (I used Tuscan flavoured)
For the Salad:
In a large bowl add the rinsed can of beans, chopped avocado, feta, and artichokes.
For the tomatoes, I placed them in a blender to roughly chop. Drain in a sieve to get rid of the excess liquid. Add to the bowl.
Add the dressing to all the ingredients in the bowl. Mix until nicely coated.
Place the spinach on the serving plates.
Top with salad mixture.
Garnish with pepper and chopped fresh basil.
Pour a glass of wine....ENJOY!!
This salad is great for entertaining...you can easily double the recipe. Economical too!!
Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below! ALSO take a picture and tag @homemadeandyummy and #homemadeandyummy on Facebook. YOU could be featured in my WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 390mg | Potassium: 841mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4580IU | Vitamin C: 42.6mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Nutritional information on this site is generated via a plugin. I am not responsible for the accuracy of the plugin information.