Chocolate Almond Oatmeal
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 1/2 cups
Chocolate Almond Oatmeal packed with superfood nutrition is a fast and easy breakfast/brunch meal.
- 3 cups unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats (quick cooking version)
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Goji berries (dried)
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Honey (raw organic)
- 2 tbsp Hemp hearts (for garnish)
- Fresh berries (optional for garnish)
Measure and add all ingredients into a bowl.
Mix until well combined.
Cover and place in fridge overnight.
When ready to eat, scoop into bowl, add fresh berries, sprinkle with hemp hearts.
Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below! ALSO take a picture and tag @homemadeandyummy and #homemadeandyummy on Facebook. YOU could be featured in my WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
Nutritional information on this site is generated via a plugin. I am not responsible for the accuracy of the plugin information.